The Scholarship Application Process
If you desire a quality education in the Catholic tradition for your child or loved one, we invite you to apply for The Good Shepherd Scholarship.
We utilize FACTS, a third party, for scholarship applications. Using a third party helps us ensure fair and equal treatment, and also helps to keep financial information secure.
To apply for The Good Shepherd Scholarship, click below. You will be directed to the FACTS website.
Scholarship Application Procedure
- Families must first apply for the scholarship through the FACTS online application form. The application fee is $35.
- The level of need is assessed based on family income and number of family members, by a third-party firm (FACTS). The same application is used by the Good Shepherd Scholarship and your local school – you only pay one application fee.
- For the Family Tuition Cap Scholarship, the level of scholarship is based solely on the number of school children in the family. All families, regardless of income level, may apply. Families pay for the first three children and the other children are eligible for a full tuition scholarship.
- All scholarships that are awarded will be applied to the family’s tuition, including the Good Shepherd Scholarships and any local scholarships. The total of all scholarship awards will be deducted from Tuition. A Tuition and Award letter will be provided by your school.
- Important Dates:
- January – Scholarship Applications Available Online
- March – Scholarship Applications Deadline
- April – Good Shepherd Scholarship Awards Announced
- May – All Scholarship Awards and Adjusted Tuition Sent to Parents
- August – Good Shepherd Scholarship Payments Sent to Schools