The Scholarship Application Process
If you desire a quality education in the Catholic tradition for your child or loved one, we invite you to apply for The Good Shepherd Scholarship.
The Good Shepherd Scholarships are based on financial need and family size, which is verified through a third party application. We utilize FACTS Management for scholarship applications which helps us ensure fair and equal treatment, and also helps to keep financial information secure.
To apply for The Good Shepherd Scholarship, click below. You will be directed to the FACTS Management website.
Scholarship Application Procedure
- Families must first apply for the scholarship through the FACTS Management online application form. The application fee is $35. The same application is used by the Good Shepherd Scholarship and your local school – you only pay one application fee.
- The Good Shepherd Scholarship is based on family income and number of family members and awarded to families who are under 225% of the Federal Poverty Level.
- For the Family Tuition Cap Scholarship all families, regardless of income level, may apply. Families pay for the first three children and the other children are eligible for a full tuition scholarship.
- Families must apply in the FACTS Management system and provide standard tax documentation to be considered for scholarships.
- All scholarships that are awarded will be applied to the family’s tuition, including the Good Shepherd Scholarships and any local scholarships. The total of all scholarship awards will be deducted from tuition. A Scholarship Award Letter will be provided by your school.
- Important Dates:
- January 1 – Scholarship Applications Available Online
- March 31 – Scholarship Applications Deadline
- April-May – Good Shepherd Scholarship Awards Announced to Schools
- May-June – Scholarship Awards Letters sent to Parents